PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To daughter in June there will be 5 years. The tutor in a garden speaks, that at girl ZPR. Re...

Love
27.05.2004, 12:02
To daughter in June there will be 5 years. The tutor in a garden speaks, that at girl ZPR. Speech is developed weakly. In the past to year were surveyed at defektologa, diagnoz-negativism. The girl senior from two at a birth. I would like to help or assist her, it is a pity, if it is necessary to separate twins, giving them in different schools. Advise me, that I can make.

Agashkina O.M.
27.05.2004, 20:08
The tutor has no right to put diagnoses. If you surveyed the child at defektologa he should give the reference. You in a stock have an one and a half more year. Use them for employment or occupations in mediko-psihologo-the pedagogical center, and for correction of speech address to logopedu-defektologu.

By the way, I advise All of you taki "to separate" the children from each other, and if not by training at different schools, at least, training in different classes. Otherwise they can "become isolated" in the circle.