PDA

Просмотр полной версии : While to my son (3.5 years) yet have not diagnosed (presumably RDA)...

Irina, 43
24.05.2004, 16:33
While to my son (3.5 years) yet have not diagnosed (presumably RDA) and the more so have not appointed or nominated treatment, I do not know, how myself with it or him of a message. The main problem - unexpected "hysterics" during the most improper moment when it is necessary to go to bed or put on in a kindergarten. If he cries and capricious, we can consult: simply all we leave a room, and all quickly abates or remits. Worse when he starts to laugh loudly, spin and be pulled out or roar, spin and be pulled out from arms or hand. Here even shlepok will not help or assist, gives a boomerang effect. The only thing, that I while can - to beat as nibud is insulting, that have begun to cry, and then - see above. But in fact so it is impossible! And zdorovogo-that the child to beat badly, and furthermore - the patient!

Also what now to do or make? To indulge him, to break a regimen, to not be in time anywhere (including to doctors)? I do not know what to do or make, if who has an advice or a council - help or assist!

Pisarenko N.A.
26.05.2004, 00:19
That you do or make is categorically counter-indicative (especially with your prospective d-zom)! 1. Do not lead up to an overexcitement, start to be going to in good time. 2. Never leave or abandon the roaring child of one. 3. Silently, monotonously persuading, stroking, start to dress itd, conduct for the handle, distracting on road.

Irina, 43
27.05.2004, 19:08
Thanks for the answer though I not absolutely am satisfied by it or him. For example, you speak " do not lead up to an overexcitement ". Yes we also do not lead up! Did not notice, that this status kak-that depend on our actions. More likely, there is an alternating within day of the quiet and "violent" periods. If you will get during the quiet period all passes or takes place easily: and usyplenie, and clothing. Even kak-that was possible postrich! Then, advice or council " to lead by hand ". Yes he does not go for the handle since has started to go! Simply pulls out an arm or a hand and if to keep - it resists and raised or excited. When was it is less, went in vodka, and now we run behind it or him if necessary. It is unique, he allows to take itself(himself) for an arm or a hand at transition through road with machines or cars. And the third: why it or him it is impossible to leave one? The effect is and is not appreciable, that he kak-that was frightened or took offence. In general, he is not afraid to be one, and houses, and in the street. During the quiet periods can longly play one in a room. Is not afraid of a dark pantry, can sit there easy and even to fall asleep (though, perhaps to put or plant it or him there it is not necessary). And still I shall try to follow your advice or councils, if not " under the letter ", " on spirit ", t. e. To allow him to calm down most. Once again thanks!