PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhaemyej the doctor! At a daughter some times in a year happens konjuktivit. With what et...

Katya
25.05.2004, 15:01
Uvazhaemyej the doctor! At a daughter some times in a year happens konjuktivit. With what it can be connected and whether it is possible to do or make any prophylaxis? The second question: whether it is possible for her to go in sadik with konjuktivitom? Depending on the teacher to her speak or houses to sit, or allow to visit or attend a garden. In advance thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
26.05.2004, 15:40
Dear Ekaterina,
Conjunctivitis to a conjunctivitis rozn. All depends on the reason of a conjunctivitis (a virus or bacteria). Depending on it or this treatment is appointed or nominated. In any case with a conjunctivitis of the child in a garden it is better to not drive. The house regimen with restriction of loads is shown. At active behaviour of the child on a background of illness or disease depression of protective forces and generalization of inflammatory process is possible or probable. At occurrence of a conjunctivitis necessarily show the child to the ophthalmologist for purpose or appointment of adequate treatment. Probably, the child has not finished the cure conjunctivitis which has accepted chronic current with the periods of exacerbations.

Katya
27.05.2004, 10:18
The dear doctor, thanks for the answer. The ophthalmologist in our out-patient department is not present (we not in Moscow), and the local pediatrist to us always appoints or nominates the same - levomitsetinovye drops to alternate or interleave with sofradeksom, to wash out eyes tea tea leaves. The reasons konjuktivita never tried to define or determine. Now at us again konjuktivit and I very much am anxious by it or this. How the reason konjuktivita - analyses is defined or determined or?.. Probably, we shall find paid clinic if we shall know, what procedures are necessary. In advance thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
27.05.2004, 13:10
Dear Katya,
Make a smear from a conjunctiva on definition of the originator and definition of sensitivity to antibiotics. Depending on results treatment will be appointed or nominated.