PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the boy of 5 years, atopichesky a dermatitis, contagious molluscums have tortured. Raspr...

Ekaterina
25.05.2004, 07:08
To the boy of 5 years, atopichesky a dermatitis, contagious molluscums have tortured. Extend with huge rate. Deleted 3 times, from them 2 times on alive, 1 time under a narcosis. The narcosis has given splash in a dermal allergy. I see, that have removed not up to the extremity or end - remains a little fine. The doctor has advised to cauterize an iodine - will be lost, probably. Advise what to do or make further.

Inna
26.05.2004, 16:36
Hello, Ekaterina.
To my son 2, 5 years. We have addressed to the doctor and as well as in your case after excision molluscums again have appeared, all body has been covered. Especially this procedure was not from pleasant.
I have decided to address to a homeopathist. In our case treatment 2 months. Can to you is better address too as well as we? We live in France, but I think, as in Russia are available such homeopathic (vegetative) tabletochki.
1. Dulcamara 9CH-Djulkamara
2. Cinnabaris 9CH-Sinabari
To accept 3 times a day one and another. We during treatment, but the greater or big half of molluscums has disappeared, there were one specks. If there are questions write to me: fissounserge@wanadoo. fr

Albanova V.I.
27.05.2004, 11:01
Unfortunately, I can advise nothing from medical products. Molluscums need to be deleted, why to you to not do or make it most. It is absolutely simple - clamp or clip branshami a forceps a molluscum and he leaves outside. After grease zelenkoj.