PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me it is some or a little bit questions. Whether Pervyj-the truth, that crying rebenka-it svoebra...

Ekaterina
25.05.2004, 05:17
At me it is some or a little bit questions. Whether Pervyj-the truth, what crying rebenka-it svoebraznaja respiratory gymnastics? And in connection with etim-how to react to crying of the child. Whether it is necessary to react in general? And vtoroj-how to feed rebenka-on hours or when asks? In advance thanks.

Olga
26.05.2004, 09:01
The child should to allow on cry, but very well moderately! Otherwise will shout to itself a hernia. In occasion of feeding. The child it is necessary to feed and allow to him to sleep only when he would like it or this, differently you grow or grow up nevrostenika.

anastasija
27.05.2004, 07:33
It do not agree with Olga.
About a hernia is babushkiny fairy tales. Either she is, or it or her is not present.
Crying of the child can be a miscellaneous - one business, at it or him the bad mood and he is simple vjakaet, and the another matter when already becomes blue and is come from cry. To be come to him to give it is impossible.
To feed better on hours. I speak it from the experience. But it as to you is more convenient. There are adherents of both variants. It was more convenient to me to feed on hours. I always could plan the day. And already on job has left (to the child of 7 months).
There is one, in my opinion, a strong disadvantage of feeding on demand. What will you do or make, if at you milk suddenly will be gone or it is necessary kuda-to leave that? The child has got used to eat, when will want, and with an admixture it is not admissible, t. To. Its or her digestion demands not less than 3, 5 hours. Otherwise will cripple the child for all life.
And about nevrostenii - bosh dog. At me naispokojnejshy the child though I feed it or him on hours.