PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to my brother 13 years are fast. But in the majority he does not behave as under...

Elena Jurevna
25.05.2004, 15:15
The doctor, to my brother 13 years are fast. But in the majority he does not behave as the teenager, t. e. Can wriggle, speak any bosh and td. I understand, that he draws to itself(himself) attention of associates, t. To. There were in its or his childhood moments when it or him rejected. How to behave with it or him it is correct, that he more less became seryoznym, in fact will look or see at other children, they kak-that - to the adult argue and to behave try as adults. And at mine brothers such "enlightenments" happen not often? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
26.05.2004, 11:44
I though and not the psychiatrist, and the neurologist but on the basis of whom - any experience of observation over children I can tell or say, that if in a life all how am described, your brother is more normal than those whom you cite as an example. And with the clever face the great bulk of nonsenses in the world so be not upset is done or made.

Pisarenko N.A.
27.05.2004, 07:25
And children or guys also should not behave as adults. Because they NOT adults.