PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please. My child nevrologicheski the patient, at...

Ekaterina
25.05.2004, 01:45
Hello! Prompt, please. My child nevrologicheski the patient, at it or him DTSP, a neurosensory bradyacuasia of IV degree. But the matter is that we have started to go on employment or occupations with surdopedagogom, she has advised us to address to the psychiatrist because Dima often twirls by a head in the different parties or sides, laying on a back, byotsja a head about krovatku, a wall... Neurologists speak, what is it iz-for a disadvantage of dialogue, and here surdopedagog the psychiatry has told or said, what is it, probably. Whether it is necessary to show the child (to him 3 years) to the psychiatrist? I Am afraid, again will appoint or nominate a heap of nyxes, tablets, we so do not get out of hospitals, so still suddenly and psychiatry.
Thanks!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
27.05.2004, 04:33
Well the psychiatrist needs to be shown in general, then its or his conclusion can be necessary for instances, and in occasion of these movements your neurologists are partly right, plus often at children with similar disturbances is predilection to self-aggression. To struggle with it or this not always it is necessary and more often it is very difficult.