PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To our kid 10 months, at it or him are cut a teeth. (% of a teeth already is). But here already...

N.V.
25.05.2004, 01:21
To our kid 10 months, at it or him are cut a teeth. (% of a teeth already is). But here already 4 j day at it or him a heat (38 gr. On a background antipyretic), labiums are inflamed and covered by something like an eruption of red color. The doctor has defined or determined stoiatit, has appointed or nominated gel geksoral, it or him is not present in drugstores, there is a spray, but in a drugstore experts have told or said, that to dangerously kid. We grease labiums to the child with a solution of soda, romazulana, oblepihovym butter or oil, but the temperature keeps, and the child cries, does not allow to touch a mouth.
Whether there can be a heat at such signs and how to treat? It is possible lo to wipe peroxide of Hydrogenium how other doctor has advised and whether it is necessary to force down temperature? Thanks.

Aleksandrov I.A.
25.05.2004, 03:35
Most likely it is a stomatitis. To process it is necessary peroxide of Hydrogenium, and then oblepihovym butter or oil, vinilinom or buy or purchase in drugstore Solkoseril jelly. Above 38, 5 it is necessary to reduce temperature.

Christina
25.05.2004, 06:49
Good afternoon! At my child ((months) the end pisunki periodically reddens, as though inflames. I have paid attention, when have found out in the morning on a pampers a blood. More than any displays, pisaet the kid normally, the analysis wet in norm or rate, but the urologist (the truth the adult, children's at us is not present in small town) very persistently approves or confirms, that it is necessary to wash out a flesh to the child as all rest and has shown so that the blood has rushed, the child was came in cry, and I nearly have not lost consciousness.
Whether it is necessary to do or make such "toilet" to the thoracal kid or it is necessary kak-that differently? By the way, I bathe it or him daily, I add broths of a camomile or turns and
Nevertheless, the erythema periodically appears.

Christina
26.05.2004, 21:03
Good afternoon! At my child ((months) the end pisunki periodically reddens, as though inflames. I have paid attention, when have found out in the morning on a pampers a blood. More than any displays, pisaet the kid normally, the analysis wet in norm or rate, but the urologist (the truth the adult, children's at us is not present in small town) very persistently approves or confirms, that it is necessary to wash out a flesh to the child as all rest and has shown so that the blood has rushed, the child was came in cry, and I nearly have not lost consciousness. Whether it is necessary to do or make such "toilet" to the thoracal kid or it is necessary kak-that differently? By the way, I bathe it or him daily, I add broths of a camomile or turns and nevertheless, the erythema periodically appears.

To Christina
27.05.2004, 04:09
Look or See answers to Oksana's similar question from August, 13th. To ask a question it is better separately from others.