PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I hope you can help or assist me. I cannot understand that prosiho...

Sky
26.05.2004, 21:08
Hello!
I hope you can help or assist me. I cannot understand that prosihodit with my son, to be exact from it or him sing. In the beginning she was simply scratched also I did not pay to it special attention, and having looked narrowly is better I have noticed provolume, that if to move apart dyrochku it is possible to see, that there something similar to an intertrigo (as bud-that a cuticle is torn off). I have assumed, what is it can be ostritsy and we have spent on drink or saw through from them a medicine and I smeared popku with a children's cream a little. Then like all has gone on the amendment, but then again an intertrigo, but the priest not chelas, now again all pleasures to series and is scratched also an intertrigo (such sensation, that the priest (an aperture) cannot dry up or dry). There can be it an allergy on something? Is and kakaet it is normal, not thin not acyanotic. But here the priest if it or her to not spread with a cream begins chesatsja. Help or assist, t. To. The nearest 3 months I cannot descend or go to our doctor, t. To. We live far enough from it or him.

vika
27.05.2004, 03:53
At mine maloyshke was too most. .eto display of an allergy.. And on what you should track or look after. .derzhite more opened or open the child - without shorts.. And the children's cream any more did not help or assist us.. I for a day have reduced intertrigoes butter or oil flofena for children..
Try to buy in a turn.. She dries kozhu-becomes worse not.