PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter of 6 years, family usual (mum the daddy is, grandmothers that...

Elena
25.05.2004, 15:09
Hello!
My daughter of 6 years, family usual (mum the daddy is, grandmothers too), the child sharp, sociable, very vigorous. Like all in norm or rate. But I do not know, a problem it, or I simply carp at the child, but anyway it disturbs me: such impression, that she "deaf person" when it or her about what that you ask, she does not react neither from the first, nor from tenth time to achieve from it or her performance of this or that request, it is necessary to repeat time 20, but already in the raised or increased tone.
Will go from an angle to an angle, to be engaged in everything, but only not about what it or her asked (especially difficultly kuda-that to be going to, we put on on an hour, does not know what to dress, where that lays, though all always prepared in the same place) When to her under mood, can without any requests neither from that nor from this (never I ask) to seize for example a watering can and to water all flowers in the house or to wash up utensils.
Still the moment: I do not know as it to call, carelessness or still as, for example going along the street, on pure or clean sidewalk will necessarily get (irresponsibly) into a pool, or in a mud (where only finds) When plays in the street, not reflecting at all can rise in any mud on knees, climbs eternally in a mud (on fences, on snowdrifts, it is possible to approach or suit to musorke and to examine that there lays) Directly ekstremalka any! In family at anybody such "deviations or rejections" it was not observed. It disturbs me, vse-taki age already, in it or this to year in school, and she the girl!
It is a problem of age or already it is time to the psychologist? We can not already consult, simply it is not known, with what to begin.

Pisarenko N.A.
26.05.2004, 14:02
Consultation will not prevent. You it or her it is simple zadergali, than it is more you now worry, features of its or her behaviour will be especially expressed.

VVV
27.05.2004, 01:34
From personal experience - it is not necessary to repeat 20 times and furthermore on the raised or increased tones, what for and the child nerves to spoil! If from the first actions do not begin, it is necessary to repeat not simply second time, and BENEVOLENTLY (is not angry) to tell or say, give we shall believe, for what is the time it is possible to make this business. To participate in performance by encouragement. To fix or record execution time and pohvalit. Next time to remind her, she already did or made business what is it for... Minutes. And whether can repeat the record? Competition to self Will turn out as though. About that climbs in a mud - so same simply interestingly. To us the adult of it or this to not understand any more.