PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! Rebenku-2, 6. The boy healthy, up to 2 h years did not hurt or be ill;be sick, in 2 years...

Irina
25.05.2004, 22:37
Uv. The doctor! Rebenku-2, 6. The boy healthy, up to 2 h years did not hurt or be ill;be sick, to 2 years have transferred or carried a virus infection (praktich. Without a rhinitis and tussis) it is easy or light enough. About one month was ill back, rate. praktich. Was not, but there was a stuffy nose and soprovozhd. Tussis. The temperature then has repeatedly risen and the doctor has written out antibiotics after which the terrible allergy with a heat has begun, have got in hospital. There have made all analyses (took smears from a nose and gorla-all is pure or clean). The question that a week as we the at home, the child feels well, but in second half of night at it or him pawns a nose, to become restless a dream, breathes through a mouth. In the morning and in the afternoon all vporjadke, soplej is not present, breathes through a nose. What is it can be? I have read through, that is possible or probable adenoides. But how much strongly they could will increase for one illness or disease? Voobshchem I awfully worry, I wash out nosik, but at night all repeats. To LOR-at we shall get only in a week, very much I am afraid to start. Whether you can kak-that prokomentirovat or to come out with assumptions? In advance I thank.

Balashova T.L.
26.05.2004, 23:10
Irina, an opportunity of growth of adenoid vegetations is not excluded, however, quite possibly, what is it the residual phenomena of the disease transferred or carried by the child (virus and allergies). It is necessary to look or see, probably, purpose or appointment of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and antiallergic drops in a nose will remove or take off this status.