PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my child 3. 6. Half a year have gone or send in d/a garden back. And as at...

Love
25.05.2004, 14:39
Hello.
To my child 3. 6. Half a year have gone or send in d/a garden back. And as at the majority problems with health though hurted or were ill;were sick 4 5 yearly earlier have begun. We are ill or sick more often ORVI. Three months ago had been ill with an otitis, but like with ears while that's all right. Now it is possible to tell or say "constantly" as that then the rhinitis begins. 2 months ago have caught a cold, treatment was appointed or nominated by the pediatrist, for 3 weeks have recovered, 4 days descended or went in d/a garden again there was a rhinitis (though according to the pediatrist in the mornings smeared a nose oksolinovoj with ointment). This time have gone or send on reception to LORu have diagnosed - about. A rhinitis, and in a week have added about. An adenoiditis of II degree. Have registered drops rodedron and fiziolechenie, in general, for 3, 5 weeks have recovered, about adenoides have told or said, that they have decreased up to I degrees and operation now is not necessary. This week in d/a garden as a result 2 days descended or went from a nose again has run. I any more do not know, as to do or make. You try to dress on weather, in the house of draughts is not present. Please, prompt, that it is necessary to make, that the child did not hurt or be ill;be sick so often, in fact employment or occupations have now begun and it would be desirable, that development went with all together. And what is this drops RODEDRON? In advance thanks for the answer.

Balashova T.L.
26.05.2004, 22:02
The love, more often, and happens to children who for the first time have gone or send in d/a garden. The child should "type or collect" immunity now. As a rule, such status lasts approximately year.