PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Nogovitsyn, at my girl DTSP. To Her 1 years and 4 months We with rozhdenja nablju...

Irina
24.05.2004, 12:47
Doctor Nogovitsyn, at my girl DTSP. To Her 1 years and 4 months We with rozhdenja nabljudaemja at the neuropathologist and all time are treated by tablets, powders, mixtures (certainly massage and physical culture necessarily). In the summer we have visited or attended clinic in Barcelona. And for me was opening, that there such kiddies do not treat tablets. The Spanish doctor has considered possible or probable to apply only massage, physical culture, plavane and could not understand, for what Cavintonum, gliatilin, aktovegin, etc. Certainly is necessary to us, he has advised to obey the treating doctor, but I had doubts, and, can, is valid these medicines and are not necessary? Or I am not right?

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
25.05.2004, 23:35
Doubts of the doctor I divide or share;part and I join its or his references. To cure DTSP the specified preparations it is impossible, and the advantage or benefit of them at DTSP is doubtful enough.

Svetlana of M.
26.05.2004, 14:43
Irina! Please, it is possible to communicate with you? To ask on clinic in Barcelona. Thanks.
Mum of Light. svekita@rol. ru