PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me a problem with the kid (2 months). As doctors at n approve or confirm...

Denis
22.05.2004, 06:15
Hello. At me a problem with the kid (2 months). As doctors at us approve or confirm increases too quickly or is too quickly enlarged a head (6 see for 7 weeks, at sorts or labors 36 see now - 40 see) - have sent on US. Too a hurried breathing. In the rest - visually all by way of a chair normal light, only here it is eaten off and on t. e. Once can eat 70 ml. In another 230 ml. And it is not obligatory, that successively. Badly falls asleep after feeding ("likes" to sleep in a carriage during movement). Shouts a little, only in case of when wishes to eat t. e. Does not show, that it or him chtoto hurts. Were born on 36 j to week (26.05 01.) 51 3240. On the first weeks there was an icterus (370 bilirubins) have cured on intensive, at this stage has been made by US 2 ned. - suspicion on a hemorrhage, 4 ned. - it is not confirmed (the expanded vessels). The doctor, what is it can be and to what expert is better to address for the help in treatment.

Langh
22.05.2004, 18:15
Dear Denis, tell more in detail as your wife transferred or carried pregnancy and as prtekali labors.

Denis
22.05.2004, 22:35
Pregnancy proceeded normally. Labors have begun suddenly (waters have started to depart). Labors have been caused or called is artificial entered chtoto through a dropper and 8 hours normally (with 2 up to 10) proceeded. A scale apgar 8/9. Pregnancy the second, labors the first. Right after sorts or labors of the child pediatrists on submission of oxygen in lungs have carried away and have then defined or determined the internal latent infection which has not proved to be true: the analysis of an afterbirth: hlamidijnoe a lesion, the analysis of a blood of the child and mum: chlamydias are not found out (in mum and up to sorts or labors took the analysis - it was not found out, there was only a thrush at mum). Today have made US - the raised or increased intracranial pressure.

Denis
24.05.2004, 02:02
Pregnancy proceeded normally. Labors have begun suddenly (waters have started to depart). Labors have been caused or called is artificial entered chtoto through a dropper and 8 hours normally (with 2 up to 10) proceeded. A scale apgar 8/9. Pregnancy the second, labors the first. Right after sorts or labors of the child pediatrists on submission of oxygen in lungs have carried away and have then defined or determined the internal latent infection which has not proved to be true: the analysis of an afterbirth: hlamidijnoe a lesion, the analysis of a blood of the child and mum: chlamydias are not found out (in mum and up to sorts or labors took the analysis - it was not found out, there was only a thrush at mum). Today have made US - the raised or increased intracranial pressure.

Denis
25.05.2004, 01:33
And still it can is caused or called by change of an admixture on NUTELLI, but yesterday I have found out unego a chair of greenish color, what is it?

Langh
26.05.2004, 13:19
Dear Denis, status of your child it is possible to consider or count completely connected with complications in sorts or labors at untimely izlitii amniotic waters, the analysis of an afterbirth and, most likely, a birth trauma. I wish you to calm, that by scale Apgar at the child was not gipoksii-it is very good pokazatel-she has increased. Intracranial pressure now is well treated. Your kid possibly consists on the account at the neuropathologist. Strictly carry out all doctor's instructions. If there is an opportunity I advised to consult at refleksoterapevta, the children's cardiologist and the neurologist.