PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 5 months we weigh 9200 and body height at us 71 see Us on...

Natalia
23.05.2004, 07:33
Hello! To my son of 5 months we weigh 9200 and body height at us 71 see Us have directed to the endocrinologist with the diagnosis pepersamija and a false cryptorchism. Prompt what is it such and with what it is connected.

Krivskaja L.K.
24.05.2004, 07:40
Hello, false kripotrhiz as a rule it is not dangerous also testicles in due course will be constantly in moshoke. But to be observed it is necessary. If testicles the most part of time will be outside of moshoki-it is necessary to think of treatment.
And more, I would recommend to seem genetics.

Natalia
24.05.2004, 21:13
Once again hello! Tell or Say please in what occasion to us to genetics (iz-for a cryptorchism?). And what such pepersamija?

Krivskaja L.K.
26.05.2004, 01:53
Hello, to genetics it is necessary to go iz-for all together, t. To. There is such concept, as genetic sidrom, including some signs. It is necessary to exclude presence at the child of a genetic syndrome. In occasion of the term I think you were mistaken, it is visible "gipersomija" - unduly large organs, parts of a body, in other words, too large child.