PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Maria Alekseevna! Good afternoon. In the analysis on sensitivity under the analysis mine...

Votrin Dmitry
21.05.2004, 11:34
Maria Alekseevna! Good afternoon. In the analysis on sensitivity under the analysis of my daughter. It is found out Salmonela. agona groups of Century It is shown chuvtvitelnost to a trace. To antibiotics: - ampitsilin - tseftazidim - gentamycin - ciprofloxacin - Tetracyclinum - Chloramfenicolum. If it is necessary to be pricked - we shall be, but very much it would not would be desirable. One more problem what to force to drink a tablet - it is impossible, to pound in a powder and to give with water it is possible, but only, if an admixture not such bitter as levomititsin. Here such "heap" of restrictions. With impatience I wait for advice or council. Dmitry.

Bolshakova M.A.
22.05.2004, 03:10
As I understand a situation the big promptness in treatment is not present. Therefore try vse-taki to hand over tomorrow the analysis in any other laboratory with obligatory definition of sensitivity. It is theoretically possible to use cephalosporins of 3 generations (analogues tseftazidima). It can be TSedeks, a unique preparation of the given group which is given through a mouth. It will be more reliable to use TSeftriakson. It or him it is necessary to prick 1 2 times, but he enough dear or expensive. The expediency of use of the given preparations should be discussed with the attending physician.

Brejkin D.V.
26.05.2004, 01:16
Once again urgently I recommend to address to infektsionistu internally!