PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 2. 7. At inspection have diagnosed Open Company...

Svetlana
25.05.2004, 14:46
Hello!
To my son 2. 7.
At inspection have diagnosed Open Company 1, 7 2, 4;
PMK 1 degrees (up to 3, 0) + additional trabekula lzh,
One year ago did or made the same inspections, only in other doctor - have found out only trabekulu.
At me 3 questions:
Whether 1 there Could be such changes for a year?
2 At such diagnoses the doctor has not appointed or nominated any treatment, except for any Polyvitaminums. Whether it is correct?
Whether 3 to seem to other cardiologist and if yes where it is better for making in Moscow?

Tutelman K.M.
25.05.2004, 21:05
EhoKg - very much subektinyj a method (results of research in the big degree depend on experience of the expert and quality of the equipment). Therefore is better to be observed in the known cardiologic centers where frequency of a cardiologic pathology and accordingly experience of experts too it is great. As to opened or open oval windows (Open Company) that appears it could not, and here prolaps the mitral valve could and appear. As to treatment at small degrees prolapsa it is not required to any specific therapy. And here as to consultation at other cardiologist it to solve to you. If you do not trust those at whom you are observed I can recommend unit of cardiology MNII of pediatrics and deskoj to surgery MZ the Russian Federation where I and work, bodies 483 70 92 Tutelman Konstantin Moiseevich. Also you can send the coordinates (phone) to the address of tutelman@mail. ru and I with you shall communicate.