PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my daughter to her 1. 10 months since December three haljazio...

Irina
25.05.2004, 06:55
Hello. At my daughter to her 1. 10 months since December three haljaziona. Now from them polyps were formed. Today once again were in Morozovskoj, to us have registered dekstametazon on 1 kap. 3 times day, an aloe (flower) to squeeze out and drip nerazbavljaja on 1 to. A day to smear 3 times veki zelenkoj and zhelto-mercurial ointment (has found a drugstore where it or her make). Tell or say please on how much safely this treatment, in fact ointment in general is removed or taken off from manufacture, drops are resolved from 6 years, and an aloe, it or him unless drip in eyes? Thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
25.05.2004, 20:08
Dear Irina, mercurial ointment do not apply better. Dexamethazonum, basically, too it is possible to not drip. The frequent reason haljazionov at children of younger age is depression of immunity on a background of a helminthic invasion or other problems with a digestive tube. Hand over analyses on ja/a worm, spend on drink vermicidal preparations in a preventive regimen, normalize flora GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. It is not excluded, that haljaziony will pass or take place by itself. If is not present, it is possible to make an injection of antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations of the prolonged action in a cavity haljaziona.