PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, To my sonny (8.10.03) have registered with 3.11 on 10 fenobarbit...

SHpak Nata
25.05.2004, 05:51
Hello,
To my sonny (8.10.03) have registered with 3.11 on 10 Fenobarbitalum 3 times a day (a tremor, gipoksicheski an ischemic hemorrhage, a syndrome of exaltation and disturbance dvig activity), I am blind
Has trusted in the doctor, rebnochek began to groan in a dream (I have then noticed), and suddenly in a week me osenilo-has gone the dosage to-horse esteemed the literature and obomlela-. With 13.10 I have lowered a dosage up to 5 mg 3 times a day. Today consulted to another nevrologom-has registered CALCIUM GOPANTENAT (1/4 tab 2 times a day) and Kardonat (1 2 2 times a day) and Fenobarbitalum gradually to cancel (in tech 21 dnja-for 7 days on umensh a dose).
Whether whether at me vopros-could do much harm this super course Fenobarbitala-there can be consequences from it or him in view of what Benzonalum before 7 days on 0.5 tab. and accepted 7 days on tabl in day? And ka you concern to new purposes or appointments.
Yours faithfully, Natalia

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.05.2004, 16:16
Hardly something bad will be from a short course, but the sense of these purposes or appointments is not clear to me. And that is appointed or nominated now - easy or light;mild fortifying agents.