PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Natalia Aleksandrovna! Help or Assist please! Prompt, that to me...

Natalia
21.05.2004, 20:37
Dear Natalia Aleksandrovna!
Help or Assist please! Prompt, that to me to do or make. At me the daughter 12. It is developed not to weathers. At school is rude, is rude to teachers, sticks to boys to draw to itself attention. Began to deceive, shirk school. Teachers speak, that umnenkaja the girl, and to study does not want. Began to smoke.
I have found its or her personal diary, and records there only about boys and desires. I spoke on Good - does not help or assist, on bad - too. What to me to do or make?
Vel that on its or her given period zhizne the main thing there should be a study, aspiration to postavlennam to the purposes. Thankful in advance.

Pisarenko N.A.
25.05.2004, 05:14
I think, it is a question of personal problems of the girl. Study - practically never the main thing from the point of view of the normal child. Probably, if you can see its or her real difficulties and learn to help or assist (or even to understand), it will be easier to her to consult with them.

child
25.05.2004, 15:42
Normal behaviour of the girl of 12 years! I too such was... Now normal family, too a daughter of 3 years and a good post in solid firm. So be not upset, it vozrastnoe-will pass or take place. By the way my mum too raged and did not wish to understand me in this connection at us not especially close relations... Than will be closer to the daughter that it will be easier it or her to supervise by and large instead of on pustikam!! And more - to read diaries of other person (even to the daughter) - very much it is not good! She does not read yours. .a present if you conducted or order also she would read through! It would be pleasant to you?? Here also put it or her on the place!! Success!!