PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt, please, as to me to act in such situatsi...

Tanja
19.05.2004, 14:07
The dear doctor, prompt, please, as to me to act in such situations - to the son of 7 years (in it or this to year has gone to 1 class) and quite often he does not obey me (time 10 it it is possible to call to eat; I ask to be going to more quickly before school and to not do or make extraneous affairs - all the same distracts and t. Item)
I ask it or him is " why you do not listen to me? In fact we are late in school, I am late for job. It is bad ". Responds me - " I the bad boy ". I in the answer - " was not present, you good, simply behave now badly. "
1. How correctly to respond, when the son names itself bad?
2. And as it is necessary to him to explain "common truths" - that it is impossible to be late, it is necessary to obey at once mum and t. Item?
Thanks for the answer!

Pisarenko N.A.
23.05.2004, 09:42
1. How you also do or make. 2. To give it is more than time for collectings, it is less at it or this to shout and pull, watch or shout and pull, keep up that the child got enough sleep and in general had well a rest.

Tanja
25.05.2004, 07:21
Thanks for the answer!