PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child of 7 months, but at it or him an arrest of development and proble...

Anastas
24.05.2004, 02:00
Hello! To my child of 7 months, but at it or him an arrest of development and problems with a neurology: the nanocephalia, the increased size of ventricles of a brain, are opened or open both the big and small fontanels, a nystagmus of the left eye, the raised or increased muscle tone, badly holds a head, etc. Operation on eyes under a narcosis Is necessary. Me interests, as such child can transfer or carry a narcosis. The neuropathologist has resolved a narcosis under diuretic and antihistamine though to me has in words told or said, that there can be a wet brain and it to do or make it is undesirable. Very much I am afraid, that the hydrocephalus will develop. As already now we accept Diacarbum to destination the neuropathologist. And more one question: whether really Pantogamum provokes convulsive readiness and if yes than it is better to replace: glitsinom or Pyracetamum? In advance thanks for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
25.05.2004, 05:10
Vo-the first, not clearly, what are going to to do or make with eyes - what operation? Vo-the second, by your description, at the child mass of neurologic problems and first of all it would be necessary to show the neurosurgeon, can be all over again be engaged it is necessary not eyes, and a brain (and it is not excluded what to do or make it it is necessary urgently). The question on a narcosis should be discussed with the anaesthesiologist. But apparently, your neurologist - very courageous woman, time officially resolves a narcosis, and in words is not present; it is the extremely doubtful. In occasion of medicines - nothing provokes Pantogamum (it concerns just to Pyracetamum more, according to some information), and to replace it or him on something is necessary proceeding from a concrete situation.