PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor why it would be impossible to drink a/a course 3 days. To me the doctor has appointed or nominated to 5 days...

Darya D
20.05.2004, 08:51
The doctor why it would be impossible to drink a/a course 3 days. To me the doctor has appointed or nominated to 5 days, but t. To. The temperature at a daughter has fallen, after the first reception a/and did not rise any more, the doctor of nanometer has told or said to drink 3 days. And the son, I lichila sumamedom 3 days, appointed or nominated the same the doctor. Why it or him it is impossible to drink 3 days. In fact 5 dnej-it redny a course of reception of a medicine. Otvette please. a/to us would appoint or nominate, t. To. After ORVI, in 3 days as nebylo emperatury, on a background of a teeth the temperature has raised or increased up to 39.

Bolshakova M.A.
21.05.2004, 17:12
I to you already objasnila. Microbes do not die, and tolok bend down. BUT they would remember in this case a/and at following problems he any more will not help or assist you. An average course ab - 7 days. It is Less than 5 them prnimat it is impossible. There are rare or infrequent exceptions, for example Sumamed, kotoroyj it is possible to accept 3 days iz-for presence at it or him postantibiotic action. On amoksiklav it does not extend. Besides if you or I zaglotite a microbe of your kid also to us the given antibiotic any more will not help or assist. In gloabalnom sense it is a shelter of all mankind in deadlock

Creambird
25.05.2004, 04:00
Temperature concerning bacteriemic or bacterial infections - at all a parameter - infections at my son were the diversified (an otitis, gajmoroetmoidit, a bronchitis) but temperature at them I did not observe never - only sometimes single rising at an otitis. I try to prove to you, that would be not necessary at reception a/in general to pay to it or her attention - as that we treated an otitis month the whole. Thus the temperature all time was normal.