PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vasily Jurevich! Not time received at you "Internet" consultation, do not leave and...

Julia
24.05.2004, 09:05
Vasily Jurevich! Not time received at you "Internet" consultation, do not leave and nowadays without the help thirsting your advice or council. To the son almost four months. The neuropathologist and the orthopedist have dressed or endow on us pillow Frejka. Since birth PEP with a syndrome of exaltation TSNS, a hypertonus. Now with a tonus, govrjat doctors, much better, but the child christens legs or foots with terrible force (the dysplasia is excluded completely, by results of the US made twice, in 2 and 4 months, joints are healthy). Doctors refer all to the same tonus, therefore also trousers naznachaili to that the child, to put it mildly, is not glad. Tell or say, whether there is in an expert or a practice vrachej-neurologists a certain minimal or maximal number of days to which ditjate appoint or nominate such useful, but fetters. And in general, how much or as far as, in your opinion, in such situation shtanishki are pertinent. On you all hope. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.05.2004, 18:46
In vain hope, I do not know a situation and to judge here I have no the right. The diagnosis specified by you of anything speaks nobody, the typical formal reply. I can tell or say, that ortpedicheskuju a pathology on US you will not see (see konf. It is put. The orthopedist d-ra porohni, he much about it wrote). Problems with a tonus are solved massage and gymnastics, instead of a pillow. So you should address to other experts, I can support or maintain only your doubts, but push to a selftreatment (not clearly from what) I shall not be categorically.