PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters of 10 months. Have made 8 inoculations and all caused very bad samochuvst...

Light
23.05.2004, 21:01
Daughters of 10 months. Have made 8 inoculations and all caused very bad state of health of the child. 3 polimelita-temperature and a diathesis, AKDS and an icterus
(Them did or made together) temperature up to 40 and very bad sostojanie-a vomiting, a sleepiness. Whether it is necessary to impart or inoculate the child further, very much I ask advise what to do or make.

Elena With.
24.05.2004, 12:09
I mum, too am excruciated by these questions, and meanwhile I tend to that what to impart all taki it is necessary, in fact the majority of illnesses or diseases are very dangerous and having had been ill once, it is possible to hurt or be ill;be sick all life (hepatitis), and about kokljushe, poliomelite and to speak there is nothing. My daughter have made in 2 months all complex prrivivok (kokljush, poleomilit, a hepatitis And + In, a meningitis With, a tetanus, and more that that) now 2 stage in 4 months and 3 in 6 months I gave her at once a droplet paratsetomolovye, certainly there was a temperature, detka cried at me heart was broken off or lacerated, but on 3 would put all like has passed or has taken place. I think better 3 days than all life, though it certainly at whom as. However if there is some history in fact a smallpox we have won and now at all do not impart or inoculate from it or her, though illness or disease very serious. It seems to me that general bacterination can help or assist to consult to us with many illnesses or diseases and to ours grandsons will not hurt or not be ill;not be sick any more such terrible illnesses or diseases. Though here on a site of opinion miss, many parents have refused bacterination, being afraid collateral efektov. But I personally probably shall be prrivivat and further. I too asked a question in conference in occasion of bacterination and to me have responded that the above reaction of an organism, the above imunitet against these illnesses or diseases. But in general that to you to solve, only vzveste all pro and contra pokapajtes in an Internet and make the correct decision, vet health of the kid depends on it or this.

The doctor Belief With
24.05.2004, 17:15
Dear Olga! Some children really very hardly transfer or carry inoculations, but I always speak their parents the same phrase: " takes more hardly root or is more hardly inoculated - immunity will be stronger! " Believe, it is valid so! And all children, whom I observed (hardly transferring or carrying inoculations), have grown healthy, and never precisely caught imparted or inoculated illnesses or diseases. Therefore I unequivocally respond you: inoculations do not refuse, continue to do or make them as required. Health!