PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Konstantin Moiseevich. At my niece of Open Company. On EhoKG in 1, 5 m...

Novikov Alexey
21.05.2004, 04:21
Hello Konstantin Moiseevich. At my niece of Open Company. On EhoKG in 1, 5 months the size 1, 4 with dump mainly to the left, and in 3, 5 months the size 1, 6 dump to the left (EhoKG it is made on one apparatus). Whether the size of Open Company can increase and cause or be enlarged and cause periodic cyanosis (when shouts there is violet, and in a quiet status a cyanosis around of a mouth, an eye and brushes).
PS Daniel have operated, has done without a prosthetic repair of the valve (the plasty of cusps and isskustvennye chordas is made). We sit for the present on digoxin, I hope, that is temporary.

Tutelman K.M.
24.05.2004, 14:52
The size of Open Company cannot increase, take in calculation that fact, that EHOKG the error of measurement and the device about 1 2 mm is one of the most subjective methods of research, moreover. As to dump of a blood dump through Open Company mainly goes at the left on the rights, t. To. Pressure in the left auricle above. But at cry, crying it is possible or probable pravolevyj dump of a blood and then also occurrence of a cyanosis (cyanosis) also is possible or probable.
As to Daniel the valve is always better than any artificial. I hope, that all has passed or has taken place without complications and now only it will be better and better.