PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 4, 5 months. In 1, 5 months at it or him the diathesis, all over again on faces has begun...

Lena
23.05.2004, 00:19
To my son 4, 5 months. In 1, 5 months at it or him the diathesis, all over again on the face red rough maculae, and then on all body has begun. Has started to give him Humanu gippoallergennuju, lakto and bifidobakterii (alimentary additives). Have handed over a blood on alimentary allergens. The analysis has shown small sensitivity (not above a limit) on rice and fiber of the cow milk. The doctor has advised to feed it or him Pepti JUnior and to give Suprastinum, fenkorol and Tavegilum serially. With it or this fed about one month. Nearby 3 h weeks gave primadofilus. I bathe in a camomile and a turn. All again remains without changes. According to many friends began to give one week ago koze milk. At the child the chair has improved (2 times a day, yellow color), were not regular, zheltovato-greenish earlier. But the diathesis does not pass or take place. What it is possible to try or taste from a delivery and a medicine and whether it is possible to give koze milk? What from vegetables except for a vegetable marrow it is possible to give? On a head at it or him a crust (a dry seborrhea) from which too I can not get rid (did or made oil compresses). Than still it is possible to cure a seborrhea?
Thanks.

Muraveva E.M., the pediatrist
24.05.2004, 11:27
Address in conference " the children's dermatologist ", on treatment you will be very in detail consulted by the doctor. As if to a delivery, the gold standard at an allergy on fiber of the cow milk are soya admixtures (frisosoj, alsoj, AL-110) or admixtures on the basis of hydrolysates of milk. Koze milk at this age to give it is not recommended: first time effect can be good and alongside with a normal chair your child will have a normal increase in weight, improvement of appetite, but then there can be a two-dimensional allergy and on fiber kozego milk from which will consult very difficultly. With prikormami do not hurry up yet, them to begin it will be possible only from 5, 5 months (vegetable mashed potatoes - a vegetable marrow, a cauliflower, a pumpkin, a potato).