PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 9, 5 years. We have got divorced from husband till a birth reb...

Elena
23.05.2004, 07:44
Hello! To my son 9, 5 years. We have got divorced from husband till a birth of the child and when to the son there were 2 years, the husband has committed suicide. Prompt or impetuous labors have led to disturbance of intracranial pressure. To the son diagnose: a neurosis of obsessional movements, hyperactivity. He very developed and sharp child, but it or he is disturbed constantly with various habit spasms, excruciate headaches and giddinesses. At it or him the absent-minded attention and absence of interest to study. He studies in 4 class, but till now cannot independently carry out homeworks. It is inattentive, it is quickly switched from one employment or occupation to another, cannot concentrate. The son consists on the account at vracha-the neuropathologist, but except for calming or abirritating collectings, massage of a collar zone and strong nootropnyh agents to us recommend nothing. At school arises problems with teachers more and more. At them - the program to find an individual approach to each child it or him there is no time. I am afraid, that if now to not accept any measures, all becomes even worse. At Vlad the self-rating is underestimated, he considers or counts itself(himself) bad and has already reconciled to this idea. He as though carries on itself(himself) this press or seal. I do not know what to do or make. Help or assist!

Pisarenko N.A.
23.05.2004, 23:31
In occasion of habit spasms, etc. neurologic problems I advise to seem d-ru Nogovitsynu (its or his coordinates on " the children's neurologist "). In any case, irrespective of neurologic treatment, here it is necessary to show the child internally to the psychologist. To its or his problem at least 7, 5 years, and advice or councils online here to help or assist it is impossible. Success to you.