PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear our Lydia Konstantinovna! I address to you any more p...

Marina
18.05.2004, 11:12
Hello, dear our Lydia Konstantinovna! I address to you any more first time, izainite for importunity:) such I restless mum. In occasion of physical development of a daughter, which 4 years 3 months Its or Her body height 96, weight 12.500 Very or very much worry. Very thin-boned and fine. On a kind to her give 3 years. It is mentally developed in norm or rate. Was born in time 2900, 49. Here its or her dynamics or changes fiz. Developments: 1 weight of 8 kg, body height of 72 sm
2 weight 9400, body height of 81 sm
3 weight 11300, body height of 90 sm
4 weight 12500, body height of 96 sm
Osteal age 3 years (other doctor speaks for 3 4 years). I, mum, thin-boned, my body height 164, weight 54; the daddy normal 182, 85 kg. From your reports I have read through about syndrome SHereshevskogo - Turner and very much I am afraid, whether was not present at my daughter of this syndrome, t. To. Esteemed also much converges (small mass at a birth, backlog in rostei set fine rodinok on a body). Please, tell or say, whether there are bases for trouble? Once again to you preochen I shall be grateful. Thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
18.05.2004, 20:30
Dear Marina! For certain tell or say I of it or this I can not, t. To. It is necessary to see the child (for this syndrome some external features, however are characteristic and they not always take place). For Turner greater or big is characteristic zederzhka in body height, but happens and - to another. That razveit all doubts (t. To., naturally, from 100 % probability I cannot diagnose you, communicating through the Internet), visit or attend genetics. The analysis for exception of a syndrome idle time also I do not think, that road (if will go to do or make platno, not waiting directions of the doctor). Make, even that you could sleep easy.

Marina
20.05.2004, 05:22
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! Prompt, please, that for the analysis it is necessary to make for exception chsindroma Turner? Thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
21.05.2004, 08:59
If I am not mistaken, take the sample of a blood, grow up cells and study or investigate a chromosomal complement containing in them (t. e. Chromosomes). At Turner there are absolutely precise changes.

Marina
22.05.2004, 20:11
Many thanks. And if to judge on those fiz. To data, what I have described (as she grew), whether it is possible to hope, what very well? Thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
23.05.2004, 23:22
It is possible certainly.