PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In a week to my son (9 years) will do or make operation under obshch...

Oksana
23.05.2004, 06:22
Hello! In a week to my son (9 years) will do or make operation under the general or common narcosis (excision of a hinge after srostanija fracture of an arm or a hand) and now we pass or take place inspection including have made an electrocardiogram and in decoding have written a respiratory arrhythmia. The pediatrist has listened to heart, has checked up pulse, speaks, that she hears nothing bad. At me 2 questions: 1 - whether the narcosis is dangerous to the son and 2 - that such a respiratory arrhythmia and what harm from it or her? I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Bystrova E.V.
23.05.2004, 22:17
Dear Oksana, is not present the reasons for trouble. The respiratory arrhythmia is the sinus arrhythmia connected with phases of respiration. On an inspiration there is an augmentation of frequency of intimate or cardiac reductions, and on an exhalation on the contrary - decrease. It is a variant of norm or rate, enough often meets at children.