PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me such problem - to the son 1.5, and during all...

Nastja
15.05.2004, 15:15
Hello the doctor! At me such problem - to the son 1.5, and during all time he badly sleeps at night. Wakes up on some times, cries. And last time began to wake up in one and too time about 3 nights and it is very difficult to calm it or him. A teeth, a tummy, hotly thought, took measures from these reasons. Does not help or assist. With what it can be connected. I gde-read that, what there can be a problem in intracranial pressure? In the age of 1 month did or made nejrosonografiju, all was in norm or rate. Thanks for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
18.05.2004, 16:21
1, 5 that??? With VCHD no communication or connection is present without dependence from age. With what it is connected - in absentia it is not guessed. In the further try to formulate more full a question and though esteem other answers in this conference a little. The majority of questions are same.

Nastja
22.05.2004, 06:22
1.5 years (year and five months). And a problem that he restlessly sleeps at night. Wakes up and cries, it is not known from what. Almost in one and too time in the middle of night and at daybreak.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.05.2004, 19:46
Children usually from a pain cry. Night awakenings with we cry, however, can be at absolutely healthy children. As a whole I do not see while the reasons to address to the neurologist while pediatrists have not excluded all "".