PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I address to you with the problem. My daughter in the age of...

Irina
23.05.2004, 05:46
Hello!
I address to you with the problem.
To my daughter in the age of 1 year have put d-z the Children's cerebral paralysis (a link sided hemiparesis). In connection with that in the city we cannot receive due treatment, are compelled or forced to go in the regional center (Vladivostok).
Have passed or Have taken place 3 courses in the center manualnoj microwave resonant therapy (results of treatment good). At the daughter eye sights or eyes (by a year a converging strabismus has developed) are leveled, after the second course she has independently gone, dololno the active girl. But one month ago to us have advised to begin treatment by amino acids. 1 course - 8 weeks, for four passed or taken place weeks to us have been appointed or nominated more than 20 preparations, frankly speaking, such quantity or amount frightens. I would like to know your opinion in this occasion. I shall make the list of preparations.
1. DHEA 25 (NAT.)
2. FLAX OIL
3. SUPER SHELD
4. MAGNE-6
5. provit 220
6. SEVIT
7. BILBERRY
8. ESSENTIAL OIL (OMEGA 3 + 6)
9. GOTU COLA HERB
10. nejrovit R 100
11. PRIMAVITUM 200
12. ELATONIN 300 MCG (SD)
13. EVIT 500
14. COLOSTRUM (S)
15. ESSENTIAL IRON
16. AMINOPURINOL 330
17. AMINOSTIMUNOL 220
18. SEVIT TO
19. TOKSFAJTER-LUX

PLEASE, WRITE YOUR OPINION. HOW MUCH or AS FAR AS THIS TREATMENT IS NECESSARY AND WHETHER REALLY IT IS POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE DESIRABLE RESULT.
THANKFUL IN ADVANCE to YOU,
Yours faithfully
IRINA.

DoctorD
23.05.2004, 19:22
Zdravstujte. Treatment by amino acids konesno helps or assists, but in your case the quantity or amount of preparations really frightens. Much prparatov cleanly commercial use, the some people dvolno effective (AMINOSTIMUNOL 220, MAGNE-6, AMINOPURINOL 330). Such plenty of preparations, in my opinion, neopravdanoju