PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! My daughter month with small. The doctor has told or said, that she l...

Adele
14.05.2004, 19:10
Hello the doctor! My daughter month with small. The doctor has told or said, that she is easily erethitic, and besides at it or her tremorit a lower lip and a chin. 1) on how much it is corrected or adjusted 2) whether the sponging down is admissible by cold water in this case. Zaranie I thank for the answer!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
18.05.2004, 10:06
To one attribute the status of the child is not estimated or appreciated. At the given age the tremor of a chin does not speak about a pathology of nervous system. Spongings down should be discussed with the pediatrist. Personally I against it basically. But your child, be engaged than consider it necessary. To discuss contraindications to it or this in absentia it is not meaningful.

Adele
22.05.2004, 01:42
Thanks for the answer. And you could not explain the position briefly - very interestingly. I am not assured of necessity, but the husband...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.05.2004, 10:51
I explain: any extreme loads on a children's organism in arms or hand of the layman - potentially zhizneugrozhajushchaja a situation. On my observations, people whom it is more interesting own belief, than health of the child are engaged in similar tests more often. And to us then to treat pneumonias and t. Item