PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To the child of 6 years have made EEG, record in a card such: Are moderate...

elyna
23.05.2004, 06:50
Hello. To the child of 6 years have made EEG, record in a card such:
The moderate changes of biological potentials of the brain, wearing irritatsionnyj character (in lobno-temporal area it is recorded high, acute betta-a rhythm, in temenno-occipital is recorded high, acute alfa-a rhythm). After gipervent-ii (?) the acuteness of record amplifies. The conclusion: the Phenomena irritatsii cortexes, the control over 6 7 months
About what can speak such change EEG, considering, that at the child was PEP, gipertenzionnyj a syndrome and something " on a background of a good-quality hypertensia " on classification G44. 4 (record nerazborchiva, half a year back)

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.05.2004, 09:00
About what. I suspect, that so have described age norm or rate, but without the record of anything to tell or say it is impossible. I shall notice only, that to the formulation of the conclusion at me very much greater or big claims but if except for it or this have found nothing - can about EEG be forgotten simply. The same concerns or touches gipertenzionnogo a syndrome.