PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From what vozrasto it is possible to send the child to walk to one on a nursery of platforms...

Svetochka
19.05.2004, 05:41
From what vozrasto it is possible to send the child to walk to one on a children's playground. My daughter of 6 years. Its or her girlfriends walk. And she asks too one, without mum. And I am afraid only. Whether how to learn or find out she is ready to play?

child
23.05.2004, 01:35
On mine it individually. At me the senior daughter when have sent in 1 kl, were adjusted or set up that it is necessary to carry it or her, up to school of 5 stoppings and more on foot. So she with me has done a bit of travelling days 10, then skazala-ITSELF! Even weeks 3 I for her am malicious watched or kept up, on the machine or car behind bus went for a drive. She was so faultless, close or attentive, accurate, that the soul washing has calmed down. She has enough 1 times that that to explain and she will understand all. We as have explained that to her, that the house anybody to let in it is impossible, when there is no parents. And so our grandfather once has come... 1. 5 fought at doors, has not started up, you speak the wolf, simply the voice has reforged. Now to her there will be 12, she at us so independent person, that at grandmothers hair on end))) Other picture with the son younger... The soul hurts for it or him constantly. Everywhere only for the handle, differently forgets absolutely where goes, can 3 go to school of hour, it is impossible in fact to pass or miss a pool, listik falling with a tree.. . And the house lets in all successively though receives for it on the first! Recently here I come home, and at me sanitary technicians))) And not vdolbit anything. Whether Only you can know your daughter is ready to similar independence. But nevertheless it is necessary, that the child knew the address, phone, and was under constant supervision, even from a window. Under the law at us it is impossible to leave children of one in the street till 12 years, parents fine.