PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, I do not know, whether correctly I have chosen conference, but I hope will receive...

Igor
21.05.2004, 08:41
Zdrastvujte, I do not know, whether correctly I have chosen conference, but I hope to receive the answer: in the childhood I was very silent child, in sadike to anybody did not talk, was closed. Mum, has shown me to the doctor (I do not remember to what) and to me have written out any medicine, on a question what is it, I have received otvet-"Ozverin" (t. To. Heard it in " the Cat Leopold " has believed), after reception of only 1/2 tablets in two days me it was simple not uznat-has started to speak kak-as if me has broken through, in a kindergarten became a headache vospitatelej-constantly got up to any dirty tricks and so forth And here already more than 20 years I am am excruciated with a question, what I was given (quite seriously)? Clearly that was not saved neither the prescription, nor mum does not remember, but very much it was would be desirable to learn or find out what is it (though the assumption).
PS. If only 1/2 had such action, whether it was dangerous to register such to the child??

In advance thanks, I hope for the answer.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
22.05.2004, 23:29
Without concept. pochemu-that at once ideas on an addictology:) And in general - malonauchnaja a fantasy.