PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child have put a stridor of a larynx. The doctor has told or said, that by two years respiration...

Valentine
20.05.2004, 22:30
To the child have put a stridor of a larynx. The doctor has told or said, that by two years respiration will be normal. Now to her already 2, 5, but respiration with a sound of vibration in the field of a nasopharynx. What to do or make, where to address,
Thanks for the answer.

Balashova T.L.
21.05.2004, 19:12
Valentine, the doctor all correctly to you has told or said. If the symptomatology does not disappear, it is necessary to consult the child at the otolaryngologist and the neuropathologist.

Valentine
22.05.2004, 08:47
In occasion of a stridor gortani-lorvrach suggests to make a laryngoscope. To us it or her did or made at the first complex inspection in a Ekaterinburg., under a narcosis. Pathologies of a larynx and a nasopharynx it is not revealed. The doctor has written down: the impression - a stridor of a larynx is made. How much or As far as I know, the narcosis is harmful to the child. The doctor does not offer different ways of inspection. I in the big meditation. We live in route settlement in the north of the Tyumen area. The choice of doctors here is not present. In the summer we plan to go
To Anapa and to Ulyanovsk. Can, to us to address to other doctor. Or the local doctor of the rights - it is unequivocal
The laryngoscope is necessary? You write, what it is necessary to consult also at nevropatologa-as our disease is connected on this line?

Balashova T.L.
22.05.2004, 19:13
Valentine, I have advised you to address to the neuropathologist, t. To. The symptomatology described by you can be connected with a paresis of a larynx. But the basic inspection, certainly, the expert should spend LOR-. It is difficult to advise something, not knowing and not seeing the child. If your doctor insists on a laryngoscope - can it is necessary to agree. For certain in Tyumen there is a regional children's hospital which has skilled or experienced and competent experts.