PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At mine malyshki the speeded up chair is observed. To her 8 months Wound...

Dzhemma
18.05.2004, 16:04
The dear doctor! At mine malyshki the speeded up chair is observed. To her 8 months Earlier never anything similar were, the summer has passed or has taken place normally. Anything new in a delivery for last month did not enter. The analysis of a feces has shown presence of a plenty of funguses. The doctor has registered the Ultrabiohabit spasm, but a chair still speeded up. Also began to wake up at night to eat. Earlier such was very much and very seldom. Small has grown thin and little bit flaccid, that me also disturbs. Whether there can be it from zubok? At it or her were cut 2 zubika, on turn top. What your assumptions and references will be? Thanks.

polina
22.05.2004, 13:00
It seems to me, that it is not necessary to think only on a teeth as the girl has grown thin, became flaccid, it is already more serious. I think to you it is necessary to address again to your doctor. For now submit to the child bifidumbakterin or bifiform.