PDA

Просмотр полной версии : podskazite, kak vospitatj horoshuju doch? sejcas mi zivem vdvojom, jej 3 go...

DANA
19.05.2004, 17:36
podskazite, kak vospitatj horoshuju doch? sejcas mi zivem vdvojom, jej 3 godika. ocenj dobraja i umnenjkaja devocka, no vremenami bivaet nevinosima. skazu-" ti neposlushnaja ", otvet-sama neposlushnaja. govorju " za eto ne pojdesh guljatj na ulicu, budesh vesj denj doma, otvet-sama ne pojdesh, ja odenusj i pojdu. ti nehorosho sebja vedesh-sama nehoroso vedesh. i tak mozet dlitjsja po 2 3 chasa. v sadu vsjo ok, no govorjat-ocenj siljnij i vlastnij harakter. no tam jejo beskonca zanimajut, eto spec. dorogoj detsad. ja ne mogu beskonecno zanimatjsja lish s nej. jesli chto ne tak ili shljopnu po popke i skazu-vsjo, ne druzu s toboj, ubegaet, padaet na pol i plachet, poka ne podojdu ili ne pozovu. v ostaljnom ocenj samostojateljnaja i horoshaja, no vot takije vihodki.. kak bitj? spasibo.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 08:57
And good you to the child did or made something except for punishment? To walk were threatened to not start up, on popke splashed, etc. And how still she should conduct herself if you with nets behave agresivno? Izvenite if has not correctly understood, that you have written. It is very difficultly read.

Fyokla
22.05.2004, 11:49
Certainly your daughter and will conduct itself with you if you snej argue in current 2 - 3 hours. It, excuse, kak-that - children's. Buy or purchase books anyway any about education of children. Now it is a lot of them. I in due time had a useful book " If the child dements you ". More shortly, esteem, can will be typed or collected experience. Also it is not bad to put itself on a place of the child, to recollect the the childhood as you of order or conducted. It usually helps or assists.