PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To my child of 11 months. We are observed at nervopotologa on prichi...

Natalia
19.05.2004, 18:33
Zdrastvujte! To my child of 11 months. We are observed at nervopotologa owing to constant tzmenjajushchegosja intracranial pressure. At me such question: at the child constant problems with a dream. After a backfilling 30 minutes in krovatke sleep exactly, and then nchinaet to cry and further continues the dream on arms or hand. In the afternoon it to go through it is possible but what to do or make at night? He wakes up each 15 20 minutes and cries, the truth the eyes as a rule closed. And it is equal in 6 hours of a night dream he opens eye sights or eyes and demands that it or him wore, itself meanwhile stays in poludreme. Any of doctors to whom we showed the child, anything cannot tell or say. And dite rises in the morning with black circles under the eyes and in bad mood. Some days in a month at it or him happen a good dream when he sleeps in krovatke 5 6 hours, and then with me the rest of the time and does not demand constants kachany. And then the situation again starts to worsen. Prompt, what with my child and what to us to do or make? Forces already at anybody does not remain. Thanks.

Galina Kochetkova, Vladivostok
21.05.2004, 04:01
The fetus during pregnancy laid across. Later 9 years after cherepno-a cerebral trauma, doctors have diagnosed "epilepsy". There are small polymorphic attacks, and at night - generalizovannye (cramps, but not every day) in the afternoon. To us have registered Depokin-Hrono. Good di this medicine, what by-effects at it or him, and the most important - advantage or benefit? What other ways of treatment are? Whether the osteopathy can help or assist? Whether it is necessary to do or make to the child a tomography of a brain as to us did or made only the encephalogram of a brain. Doctors have told or said, what is it, probably, will pass or take place, when the organism will begin perestravivatsja - years in 13 14, but to the son now only 9 and wait 5 years from the sea of weather I can not. Results doplerografii: attributes of a stenosis of a siphon of an internal carotid, a stenosis of the left average cerebral artery, attributes of an occlusion right pozvonochnoj arteries. The final diagnosis nevrapotologa - partial tsentr-temporal romandicheskaja a good-quality epilepsy, with the center of a boring at the left. We Look forward to hearing, thanks.

wit@online.vladivostok.ru
22.05.2004, 08:07
The fetus during pregnancy laid across. Later 9 years after cherepno-a cerebral trauma, doctors have diagnosed "epilepsy". There are small polymorphic attacks, and at night - generalizovannye (cramps, but not every day) in the afternoon. To us have registered Depokin-Hrono. Good di this medicine, what by-effects at it or him, and the most important - advantage or benefit? What other ways of treatment are? Whether the osteopathy can help or assist? Whether it is necessary to do or make to the child a tomography of a brain as to us did or made only the encephalogram of a brain. Doctors have told or said, what is it, probably, will pass or take place, when the organism will begin perestravivatsja - years in 13 14, but to the son now only 9 and wait 5 years from the sea of weather I can not. Results doplerografii: attributes of a stenosis of a siphon of an internal carotid, a stenosis of the left average cerebral artery, attributes of an occlusion right pozvonochnoj arteries. The final diagnosis nevrapotologa - partial tsentr-temporal romandicheskaja a good-quality epilepsy, with the center of a boring at the left. We Look forward to hearing, thanks.