PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! All doctors - to a miscellaneous concern to excision an adenoide, and I sovse...

Oksana With
17.05.2004, 16:54
Hello! All doctors - to a miscellaneous concern to excision an adenoide, and I have absolutely got confused - whether operation is necessary. To the son 5, 5 years, adenoides of 2 degrees, practically daily (except for summer) it is necessary to wash out a nose solutions furatsillina, sea salt, hlorofillipta or kalanhoe. Nasal respiration is complicated (especially at night). Prompt, whether it is necessary to delete them, or it is better "to play for time" whenever possible in hope, what by 7 8 years all is normalized?
Whether and treatment "Vitafonom" is effective? Thanks.

Balashova T.L.
18.05.2004, 12:32
Oksana, at adenoides of 2 degrees surgical treatment is effective only. In your situation to delete adenoides necessarily, there is nothing to wait here. If you will play for time, the child all time will hurt or be ill;be sick you, will start to hear worse, at it or him it will be wrong to be formed a facial skeleton (so-called " the adenoid face " with a jaw pushed forward). And it yet all consequences of adenoides so think, whether it is necessary to delete them

Oksana With
18.05.2004, 21:42
Thanks, you have dispelled doubts.

Marrying
19.05.2004, 19:10
Simply vysskazhu the opinion. To my son of 5 years of 9 months. At us too adenoides 2 j degrees. We were at different doctors, including in institute of pediatrics. I wish to tell or say the following: 1. Adenoides tend to grow again after operation (so there were at our familiar girl, to her 5 years, adenoides have removed, and now they have grown again. The child constantly is ill or sick, t. e. Operation of problems has not solved). 2. Skilled or experienced doctors speak what to delete adenoides or tonsils it is extremely undesirable. Therefore as then the additional barrier to penetration of an infection is cleaned or removed. 3. We are treated at a homeopathist, can to try or taste also to you, or, anyway to consult at the good expert, for example, in institute of pediatrics.

alex
21.05.2004, 06:25
I have removed adenoides when my daughter was executed
5 years. Believe, I have passed or have taken place a heap of paid doctors,
Laser therapy, longly treated a homeopathy.
I all believed, that I shall take off or I shall cure. All has appeared time or temporary
The phenomenon. First improvement, and then all anew.
I with pleasure believed those stories and doctors,
Which calmed or abirritated me. The child only was excruciated.
While the next doctor has not opened to me an eye. We have performed operation at the child there was 3 I a degree, and
Only then I have understood, that such improvement is valid. The very first doctor to me has told or said, that is necessary
To delete adenoides 3 years prior to operation, I have not believed, he has told or said, that it is necessary to reach before...

Oksana With
21.05.2004, 08:50
All thanks. Was solved on operation.

Balashova T.L.
22.05.2004, 03:55
Oksana, I is glad, that you have made the correct decision. Success!