PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENTLY!!! To the child almost 6 months. Nursed. But recently r...

anastasija
16.05.2004, 18:29
URGENTLY!!!
To the child almost 6 months. Nursed. But recently the child began to eat badly, shouts during feeding, does not add in weight. Has decanted milk, and it any watery, greenish color. What is it can be??? Thanks.

Irina
18.05.2004, 09:50
The reasons can be much. With milk, most likely, that's all right. It also should be watery and serovato-greenish in such period. However, at itself noticed, that after I shall eat something acute or salty, the child refused milk. Besides very much can be, that at the child a teeth start to be cut.

Veronica, pediatrist I of a category.
19.05.2004, 12:53
URGENTLY!!! Carry milk on bakposev in bacteriological laboratory, most likely it is infected by a staphilococcus. The child translate on artificial feeding, admixtures: "TUTTELLJA" or "Frisomil".
With pleasure I shall advise you further. Address.
Samara, e-mail: dr. master@mail. ru

Hrjun
20.05.2004, 01:11
The child needs to be shown LOR-to the doctor, more likely vsego-an otitis.

anastasija
20.05.2004, 03:02
Hardly it is an otitis. In the rest of the time the child is absolutely quiet. Does not cry. At night sleeps.

Bagautdinova I.V.
20.05.2004, 13:06
Milk on bakposev to hand over follows, but at once to translate on artificial feeding I did not become. Than you feed the child except for a breast? Spend control feeding, how much you decant milk on one feeding? It is possible to enter prikorm - begin with porridges, it is better bezmolochnyh.

anastasija
22.05.2004, 02:33
Prikorm already for a long time has entered - we eat vegetable mashed potatoes and porridges (fruit mashed potatoes it is impossible iz-for a diathesis).
As to milk (not important admixture it or a breast) the child never eats more than 100 120. To Him of 6 months. Weighs almost 7.400. Kashi does not like, the only thing, that well eats is a mashed potatoes. Adds a little. For last month - all nearby 200. Hungry does not look or appear, sleeps at night on 8 9. What to me with it or him to do or make?