PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 12 years. JA-the widow already as 3 years. Has met the man of the dream...

Belief
20.05.2004, 12:54
To my son of 12 years. JA-the widow already as 3 years. Has met the man of the dream, but the son at all does not accept it or him, hates. As a token of protesta-does not learn or teach lessons, does not go to school, demands, that I did not meet it or this the man. Speaks, that itself will find to me the suitable husband. No arrangements, gifts, soglashenija-operate or work. I am simply broken off or simply lacerated between them to two. What to do or make?

Olga
21.05.2004, 05:15
Try to result or bring to the son examples, that its or his attention too nevsegda belongs to you (friends, a computer, addictings, etc.), that such situation exists not only in your family, that your liked wishes to become your son first of all the senior friend. And to yours muzhchine-patiences and comprehensions. SUCCESS!

Pisarenko N.A.
22.05.2004, 02:24
Arrangements and gifts show, that you as though have not the right to solve, with whom to live. Your son to you not the husband to apply for individual possession you. You can tell or say, that you have decided suit the life, and it does not mean, that you began to like it or him less. If problems will be saved still during mesjatsa-two, show the child. Success.