PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. In our district clinic, similar, all orthopedists are prevented on...

Vitalyok
20.05.2004, 06:23
Good afternoon. In our district clinic, similar, all orthopedists are prevented on a dysplasia of a hip joint at babies. On informal data only 1 child from 5 which are served in our out-patient department does without "stremjan", and on a roentgen do not direct or refer only at whom obvious attributes of this disadvantage. It would be desirable to know how much or as far as it expediently, in fact x-ray luchi-not a sunlight. Thanks.

Katya
20.05.2004, 13:51
Basically, at us, in Ukraine, doctors too are prevented on it or this, absolutely massages on legs or pinches force to do or make all, to apply wide pelenanie with three bajkovymi diapers between legs or foots, but on a roentgen do not send, the same obvious insanity.

Julia
20.05.2004, 22:33
Very much a sore point. We live in Kiev, such impression, that at the overwhelming majority grudnichkov find a dysplasia of joints and recommend stapeses. Many parents therefore simply do not go to the orthopedist. Prefer to not hear and to not know, avoiding stremjan. I consider or count, that the nobility it is necessary, and vo-time to treat, if it is necessary. A problem that, similar, orthopedists prefer to be reinsured and put the child in stapeses God forbid to not carry then the responsibility for possible or probable consequences of a dysplasia of joints. One surgeon
Has explained to me, that the local orthopedist bears the legal responsibility for each child.
And in occasion of a roentgen - there is an alternative method of research - US. But not all orthopedists are able to read US. They send on a roentgen because it for them is easier. Speak, that US as it is harmful, as a roentgen. I do not believe. For today by pregnant US do or make some times, and a roentgen - ni-!! However, I already try to find out which time in "doctor" (in different conferences), what angles on US are considered as norm or rate, and what deviations or rejections are admissible, and in what cases stapeses neobhldimy. To me have responded, that stapeses are necessary only at the expressed dysplasia (?), but I have not received any concrete answer. To me have suggested to send rentgen-a picture (!) for diagnostics. And all.

Vitalyok
21.05.2004, 12:47
For Katya. We too live in Ukraine, in Kiev, in district Zhovtnevom so it can a problem of one out-patient department.

Irina
21.05.2004, 21:45
Greetings, kievljanam! I Live in Dneprovskom r-not. Senior
The daughter should be chained in stapeses, t. To. Was shchelk
In tazobedr. A joint at delution. Well also what? SHCHelk
This was, probably years up to 5. Now to her of 7, 5 years and
Stapeses I recollect as pavor and horror, to that not
Necessary. And a younger daughter in any stapeses did not dress, massazh-a course of 10 procedures and all. Now
Younger 2 goda-any problems, as by the way and at
The senior daughter. So for stremjan, I consider or count, should
To be the serious bases.