PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor. To the child 1 year, is necessary an inoculation against to...

Svetlana (mum Pavlika)
18.05.2004, 00:14
Hello, the dear doctor. To the child 1 year, is necessary an inoculation against reproach, rubellas, a parotitis. Advise, how for her to be prepared, what by-effects at it or her? And more a question: whether it is possible for the one-year-old child to do or make an inoculation from a flu, if yes when it is better to make it or her (in the summer or in the autumn)? Thanks.

Boris
18.05.2004, 04:07
Svetlana! An inoculation from reproach it is transferred or carried easily and I would tell or say that exists lish 2 moments on which it is necessary to pay attention: 1. The child should not hurt or be ill;be sick in current of the nearest month before bacterination, 2. Think of a choice of a vaccine, in fact as at this age spend not only protivokorevuju a vaccine, but also a rubella and paratit, to spend combined vaccine Prioriks for example or 2 and not under a scapula, and in a breech not easier.

Svetlana (mum Pavlika)
19.05.2004, 14:32
Boris, whether is considered disease rising t up to 38.5 within 3 days (a teeth were cut, called a doctor, he has confirmed) two weeks ago? Naturally, I shall choose Prioriks, t. To she gives much less by-effects. Than 2. And how about an inoculation from a flu?

Svetlana (mum Pavlika)
21.05.2004, 20:52
Boris, whether is considered disease rising t up to 38.5 within 3 days (a teeth were cut, called a doctor, he has confirmed) two weeks ago? Naturally, I shall choose Prioriks, t. To she gives much less by-effects. Than 2. And how about an inoculation from a flu?