PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I asked as to check up there are rhonchuses at 7 monthly malyshki. Thanks, cht...

Natalia
20.05.2004, 01:01
Whether I asked as to check up there are rhonchuses at 7 monthly malyshki. Thanks that have responded, you are certainly right, only we live in Germany, the doctor on the house here to cause or call it is impossible, and at them, at us the carnival, including at doctors is more correct already here till medium. Have called to the person on duty, has attributed juice from tussis "Sinuk" (by phone) have bought or purchased, 2 times are written to day, that grudnichkam 1 ml, but pregnant and nursing it is forbidden to use, as the preparation up to the extremity or end is not investigated or researched. To the husband for example from a headache and nauseas have attributed tablets with by-effects " a headache, a nausea, a vomiting...) . And we were ill most likely when did or made an inoculation to the baby because no day of the healthy child at them is present also full sick children was in a room of expectations. To medium we shall go certainly to the doctor, but ahead 3 more days were to be known for certain, that no trouble is not present, that then was not late. The doctor has told or said, that in neotlozhku to arrive it is possible only with temperature. Can vsyo-taki will prompt, of that it is necessary to be afraid how to define or determine, when a situation dangerous, and when there is no? While we treat nothing, only we give more vodichki and juice (not from tussis, simple children's) molochko we heat pogorjachej, sopli we suck away or pump out klizmochkoj, and for the night we put in a bedroom a plate with the cut onion. A little bit began to clear the throat or expectorate, but vypljunut-that cannot, chokes. Sleeps "costing or standing" on our arms or hand in the afternoon. The nose is hammered sopljami. Tried to clean once uhochistkoj, moistened in the added some salt water, not on longly helps or assists, and to repeat I do not want, I do not know, how it can affect or influence on mucous. I shall be very grateful, if something prompt.

Evgeneva N.E.
21.05.2004, 19:55
Natalia! Give yours malyshke " Bronhalis-hel " on 1 3 tab. (it is possible rastoloch to add chut-hardly waters) 3 times a day for 30 minutes up to meal, "TSinnabsin" on 1 3. 2 3 times a day (both of a preparation of German manufacture, in Germany are on sale for certain), vasoconstrictive drops in a nose, it is desirable nurseries ("Nazivin" or something like it or him) dig in or instill before a dream.
Necessarily - bifidumbakterin and laktobakterin (in Germany is Simbioflor 1 and 2, Germans very much praise it or him, but at us while he is not registered) days 10 14 and more often do or make posturalnyj massage - put the child a stomach or belly downwards to itself on knees, slightly lower or omit a head of the child (the priest should be above), and along a backbone from below upwards slightly tap with a lateral surface of the palm compressed in a fist. It promotes the best othozhdeniju sputums. I wish the prompt convalescence!