PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Consult! My daughter 3, 5. The husband wears glasses (...

Olga
20.05.2004, 03:54
The dear doctor! Consult!
My daughter 3, 5. The husband wears glasses (at it or him a hyperopia and a strabismus. In the childhood he was operated, but unfortunately operation has not helped or assisted)
Advised the child at the regional oculist, there went on consultation in Morozovskuju bolnitsubno all doctors unanimously repeat, that do not see at rebnka not usual not a latent deviation. And it seems to me, especially in the evenings, that the eye at the daughter mows. Umuzha from first marriage there is a daughter, her of 10 years, she wears glasses, and at it or her a strabismus. Advise what to do or make? I can to Myself these pavors have thought up? But in fact I not blind, such sensation, that an eye at the child when she looks escape to perenosetse and then rises on a place. Prompt where it is possible to address for very qualified help. If to not complicate send the answer by mail o. petrova@telecomeng. ru
Many thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
21.05.2004, 18:42
Dear Olga!
Inspection of the child 3, at the children's ophthalmologist should include 5 years not only survey (where the doctor checks presence or absence of a strabismus), but also inspection (opredelnie refractions on a narrow pupil and in conditions tsikloplegii, definition of visual acuity with correction and without, in-depth study binocular functions), etc. In this case can be given the full characteristic of a status of visual system of the child. Inspection borrows or occupies 1 - 1, 5 hours.
If your child has hypermetropia, that is and an opportunity of development of a concomitant strabismus. Snachalo it is valid can periodic, then accept constant character. The earlier there is begun special treatment of a strabismus, the it is better functional results.
If there is an opportunity, result or bring the child on consultation in ours kliniku-the Regional Center of Protection of Vision of Children and Teenagers (ph. 1430591, 1431291).

Yours faithfully,
Gorlacheva Lyudmila Iosifovna
Manager. Unit of functional diagnostics