PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. At me such problem: to my daughter 1 year. She very much...

Katya
15.05.2004, 16:58
Hello, the Doctor.
At me such problem: to my daughter 1 year. She very badly sleeps at night. Falls asleep in 23 23.30 and wakes up in 2 2.30, then she does not sleep hours up to five, cries, then falls asleep and sleeps up to 8 8.30. nevropotolog has appointed or nominated drops " Baju-Baj ", but they do not help or assist us. NSG has shown, that at us small intracranial pressure. Advise to sleep as us, please.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.05.2004, 19:50
Problems with a dream can be connected 1) with a habit, 2) with a wrong regimen of day (it is not enough walks, an excessive day time dream, an overexcitement in the evening, change of a situation of the house, etc.), 3) with painful sensations (the most frequent - prorezyvanie teeth), 4) with specific features of the child. Accordingly, the help is possible or probable after definition of the reasons of disturbance of a dream. It is necessary to correct a regimen only more often. NSG cannot show " small VCHD ", it at all has no attitude or relation to business.

Katya
19.05.2004, 04:05
Thanks for the answer. NSG has shown, that at it or her signs of a hypertensia, and the doctor has assumed, that the child does not sleep for this reason. About walks so we walk often and long, the child very active, plays in the street much. A dream day time normal, 2 once a day for 1, 5 2 hours. A teeth at it or her 9. But the question in other why other children, also developing, sleep normally, and washing is not present?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
20.05.2004, 02:32
1) I Repeat for your doctor: data NSG do not speak about a hypertensia. HF a hypertensia - the clinical concept, its or her attributes are listed in the textbook of a neurology for 4 courses medinstituta. To your child to the attributes described by you the hypertensia has no attitude or relation. 2) your child sleeps normally, t. e. On the needs or requirements. An another matter, that such rhythm is inconvenient to you. Can clean or remove 1 day time dream. Besides if at night the child partially wakes up is a norm or rate. If during this moment to take the child on arms or hand and to try to calm - you only wake it or him finally and fix such rhythm of a dream. If the child wakes up and behaves easy - of you there should be no reaction at all. If cries - the maximum to approach or suit, silently to calm, sing and t. Item But in the latter case vse-taki all over again be convinced, that nothing hurts it or her. In due course all at you will be adjusted, and restful is usual in these cases are useless.

Katya
21.05.2004, 07:22
Thanks for the answer