PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. My daughter 3, 5 years, but at it or her absolutely badly grow hair. Up to...

Sofia
17.05.2004, 06:22
Good afternoon. My daughter 3, 5 years, but at it or her absolutely badly grow hair. Till now about any bantikah and zakolochkah we do not dream, t. To. zhidenkie volosiki hardly cover a neck. Advise that to us to undertake, in fact for certain except for repejnogo butters or oils which we "have already poured out" on ourselves the whole tazik, are more progressive advice or councils. I hope, on your help, in advance thanks!
It is a little about the daughter: she was born without complications weight of 3 kg. 200., about one year there was only a thoracal feeding; now it is the vigorous, developed child, appetite good, with health vobshchem that that's all right.

Krivskaja L.K.
17.05.2004, 17:55
The dear Sofia! It hardly is consequence or investigation of endocrine disturbances. Mine to you sovet-begin with the Dermatologist. There are local preparations, and strong enough, improving body height of hair. Simply find the explanatory or sensible expert in this area.

Sofia
20.05.2004, 22:14
Thanks dokotor, now I even know from what to begin.