PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Explain please that occurs or happens to my child? To the son 2...

Light
17.05.2004, 11:00
Hello! Explain please that occurs or happens to my child? To the son 2, 2 years. Three weeks goes to a kindergarten. The behaviour of the house has changed in the inferior party or side. In a garden cheerful active, eats itself. It is very much pleased when I come behind it or him. But beginning or starting from a gate of a garden he turns to other child - neslushaetsja and is capricious. I already try to feed it or him I think more quickly can hungry, and I play with it or him, but he refuses to understand me sometimes even simply not slyshet. Houses flatly otkazyvaetja are the spoon and eats simply as a pig (purposely) as if or as he has arranged to me bajkot. But all time asks for too time on arms or hand. I very much like the child and tenderness I to him I give not a little.

Pisarenko N.A.
20.05.2004, 11:42
Normal behaviour - some kind of "othodnjak" after a garden. Not the meal is necessary to him, and your presence. Accordingly your role - to play with it or him, to regret, take on handles itd.